Swing Set This past weekend Daddy and Papaw built your swing set. You are having the best time and when the slide comes in I do not think we will be able to get you inside!!
Hi and welcome to the Rainer Family blog spot! I was checking out a friends blog and thought this was a great way to keep in touch with friends! Scott and I were married in 2000. Our first daughter Audrey came along October 1st 2003 and our second daughter was born on August 18th 2008. We love to take pictures of our beautiful girls and share them with our friends and family. We are hopeful this will be a great way to keep in touch with all of our family that we are unable to see.
1 comment:
Look at that big girl! Her recital pictures are too cute, and her swing set looks like lots of fun!
Kate
Post a Comment