Water Ski! Water Ski! Water Ski! Water Ski! Water Ski! Water Ski! Water Ski!

This summer we decided you were ready to water ski! While we were at Lake of the Pines in Jefferson, TX you began to water ski! Here is a picture of the team, minus mom of course I had to take pictures, but it was definately a full family effort. Gigi drove the boat, mommy took pictures, Daddy stayed by your side and Papaw held the end of the rope connected to your ski's. All of the pictures are in sequential order so here we go......
1. Your first go around Daddy held on to your life jacket. We would just place you in the water while the boat was going. Papaw held the other end of the rope to keep your ski's out of the water.
2. Daddy is starting to let go. You are doing a great job of balancing and holding onto the rope. Papaw holds onto the other end just like the boat would so you are still doing a lot of balancing and suporting yourself with the rope!
3. Ok, This is amazing. This is your second time. You are having such a good time. You like to ski like mommy and daddy.
4. Now it just seems too easy to you. You are sight seeing the herrins that are on the bank just watching you ski!
5. By your fifth time around this is old school! It was too cute to watch you just gilde on the water. You would go once in the morning and once in the evening. You would even ask us if it was your turn to ski!!! We are so proud of you punkin!!!

3 comments:
Yeah Audrey! I am so excited and proud! I learned to ski behind the boat at 6 and thought that was impressive until I saw you! Way to go!
That is amazing to me!!! How exciting Audrey!!!
I could not believe it! Skiing at such a tender age. Really neat.
Of course I'm in Husker land so the LSU shirt is ok but . . . However she sure looked cute.
Post a Comment