Disney World was so much fun. Yes, we did not take Audrey but we will be back with her. I am a firm believer that any child under the age of 5 is just too young for Disney! I think it was the best dicision we ever made and she had a great time with her grandparents!!! We were at the park from 8:00am until 11:00 pm and did everything we could in 3 days!!! I think my favorite ride was The Fast Trac or Space Mountain. This was Lydia's first time, mine and Scotty's second time and Scott's 6th time at Disney. I can't wait until we can take Audrey back. I think we will wait until she is at least 7 so she can remember some of it and enjoy a full day. Audrey did receive plenty of souviners though! Including pink mouse ears with her name on them. She will be ready when she goes!! My favorite picture is Cinderella's castle with the fireworks in the background.
2/02/2007
Disney World was so much fun. Yes, we did not take Audrey but we will be back with her. I am a firm believer that any child under the age of 5 is just too young for Disney! I think it was the best dicision we ever made and she had a great time with her grandparents!!! We were at the park from 8:00am until 11:00 pm and did everything we could in 3 days!!! I think my favorite ride was The Fast Trac or Space Mountain. This was Lydia's first time, mine and Scotty's second time and Scott's 6th time at Disney. I can't wait until we can take Audrey back. I think we will wait until she is at least 7 so she can remember some of it and enjoy a full day. Audrey did receive plenty of souviners though! Including pink mouse ears with her name on them. She will be ready when she goes!! My favorite picture is Cinderella's castle with the fireworks in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so glad that you had fun. I have not talked to you in a while. Hope you are doing great.
Kristen
Yeah!!! You finally updated your blog. We also had a great time in disney world with you guys. Thanks for such a fun time!(also,thanks scott for the GPS, I don't think we would have made it, if you weren't there).
Lydia and Scotty
If the New School is sending employees to Disney World, maybe I should come back!!
J/K-- Glad you guys had a good time. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment