
My good friend Ashley K. came over today and we all hung out during the football game. She had a GREAT idea to make TuTu's for the girls. She found a website that showed us how and then we went to Hobby Lobby to get the materials. (IT was great to get out and relax! Thanks Ash! With her help we finished Sarah Allain's and I am now working on a Razorback one for both of the girls. I think it turned out pretty cute, now I get to take a bunch of pictures! I really like the picture of Sarah Allain with her finger next to her mouth. She seems to be in deep though as if saying, Are you done yet.....?

4 comments:
How precious....You and Ash did a wonderful job.
Too Cute!! What web-site did you guys get that idea from??
Love the tutu!!
That is so precious!
Post a Comment