Today you are One Month Old! Daddy and I can't believe how time flies and how much you have changed in just 4 short weeks! You are so precious to us and we thank the Lord how much he has blessed us with you and your sister. You are one smart cookie that is for sure! You love to look at your sister when she reads to you and kisses on your head. You are also starting to sleep through the night, well....12:30-6:45 or so which I say is sleeping through the night! What are we to do??? Staying more awake, being more alert, enjoying books and sleeping through the night, we are so blessed! We love you baby girl!
9/18/2008
Today you are One Month Old! Daddy and I can't believe how time flies and how much you have changed in just 4 short weeks! You are so precious to us and we thank the Lord how much he has blessed us with you and your sister. You are one smart cookie that is for sure! You love to look at your sister when she reads to you and kisses on your head. You are also starting to sleep through the night, well....12:30-6:45 or so which I say is sleeping through the night! What are we to do??? Staying more awake, being more alert, enjoying books and sleeping through the night, we are so blessed! We love you baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
she is so beautiful.
Post a Comment