We had our shots on Monday. Audrey had 5 shots and Sarah had 3 shots. The girls did very well. Audrey was such a trooper! She didn't cry and kept watching them poke her. I think it was a good distraction for Sarah to be there with her. Sarah on the other hand did cry. She wasn't too sure about being poked with needles! Both the girls were very tired Monday and Tuesday after their shots. We gave Audrey Motrin and Sarah Allain Tylenol. Today I think we were pretty much back to normal.
10/22/2008
We had our shots on Monday. Audrey had 5 shots and Sarah had 3 shots. The girls did very well. Audrey was such a trooper! She didn't cry and kept watching them poke her. I think it was a good distraction for Sarah to be there with her. Sarah on the other hand did cry. She wasn't too sure about being poked with needles! Both the girls were very tired Monday and Tuesday after their shots. We gave Audrey Motrin and Sarah Allain Tylenol. Today I think we were pretty much back to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweet Picture!
This is my favorite picture yet! Thanks for sharing this. : ) Love you! -Ash
Post a Comment