I just found these pictures and had forgotten about them. While in Sapulpa Audrey decided she wanted to take some pictures. We set up my camera on my grandfathers tripod and Audrey then posed her animals. She was in total control of the camera (except the tripod held it for her), she had about 100 pictures total! It was so precious to watch and made me aware of how I work with her on pictures. We had a good laugh! You did such a great job Audrey and your pictures turned out beautifully!
11/03/2008
I just found these pictures and had forgotten about them. While in Sapulpa Audrey decided she wanted to take some pictures. We set up my camera on my grandfathers tripod and Audrey then posed her animals. She was in total control of the camera (except the tripod held it for her), she had about 100 pictures total! It was so precious to watch and made me aware of how I work with her on pictures. We had a good laugh! You did such a great job Audrey and your pictures turned out beautifully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment