Anyone that knows us knows that our house is divided when it comes to the LSU vs Arkansas game! Being from Baton Rouge I do bleed purple and gold but Scott chooses to go with Arkansas just because he graduated from there and we live in Fayetteville....HA!! I am laughing right now!! Anyway we were all ready for the game and I was so excited because I thought we would wipe them out this year and then Friday happened!! Yes, you hog fans can gloat but 2 years in a row... WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!!!! Maybe in Death Valley next year we will have a cochon de lait? Yes, Scott and I still love each other at the end of every game...HA!!
12/01/2008
Anyone that knows us knows that our house is divided when it comes to the LSU vs Arkansas game! Being from Baton Rouge I do bleed purple and gold but Scott chooses to go with Arkansas just because he graduated from there and we live in Fayetteville....HA!! I am laughing right now!! Anyway we were all ready for the game and I was so excited because I thought we would wipe them out this year and then Friday happened!! Yes, you hog fans can gloat but 2 years in a row... WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!!!! Maybe in Death Valley next year we will have a cochon de lait? Yes, Scott and I still love each other at the end of every game...HA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment