Poor Baily!! Today Bailey had a little surgery!! She is fine now and hopefully we will not have any more problems. I think the pain pills make her really groggy and when I saw her in her bed I had to take a picture. It is so sad but so sweet at the same time!! She was so happy to see me when I picked her up from the vet and when we got home she walked as best she could to Scott to say hi. I think she was trying to run but couldn't. Audrey is having fun taking care of her and making sure she gets her medicine.
12/08/2008
Poor Baily!! Today Bailey had a little surgery!! She is fine now and hopefully we will not have any more problems. I think the pain pills make her really groggy and when I saw her in her bed I had to take a picture. It is so sad but so sweet at the same time!! She was so happy to see me when I picked her up from the vet and when we got home she walked as best she could to Scott to say hi. I think she was trying to run but couldn't. Audrey is having fun taking care of her and making sure she gets her medicine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment