2/04/2009


My good friend Ashley is such a blessing!! During Superbowl we hung out in the office downloading her photo software to my computer and listening to all kinds of music!! HA!! Anyway, I haven't had any type of software since we had to reformat our computer last summer and have been searching. When Ashley told me about hers I decided to give it a try and WOW!! I am hooked! It is super easy to use and is in "plain English"...hA!! Thank You Ashley, I do not think I can say thank you enough and your next job should be a computer engineer!! Anyway, thought I would share my latest adventure and of course the subject is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! This was Sarah Allain at 5 months, just wait until the 6 month photo.......

3 comments:

The Keylors said...

You're so welcome Casey! Sarah's picture looks wonderful...you are already getting good at this!

Ash

Lydia said...

LOVE IT!!!! If you need more models to practice on, just give me a call. I have someone in mind. :) I think you should try turning those pretty eyes blue. How cute would that be??

B said...

you look like you're doing a great job!!!

Followers