3/31/2009

Spring Break 2009 Bull Shoals, AR


Here is an Eagle's nest we found. A family a few campsites down found it and they gave us directions. When we got there you could see the adult across the way and in the nest was the other adult. We didn't see any babies but there were a few the other family saw. I thought these pictures were so cool!



This is one of my favorite pictures!!!


Sarah Allain is 7 months old!








Nothing like a nice cup of hot chocolate after a day of fishing.....



YEAH!!! We found Waders for Audrey!





We drove down to road to go to Gaston's. They have a bird area with lots of peacocks. Here ar ea couple of our favorite pictures!




Audrey waiting on a fish, about thirty minutes after this picture Audrey was all most completely soaked!


Papaw getting ready to go fishing


You were the first one ready! I was so tickled because you wanted me to go down to the water with you so you could fish and you didn't have to wait on Papaw and Daddy!



Gigi and Sarah hanging out at the campsite!


Spring Break '09 we went to Bull Shoals State Park. Audrey has turned out to be quite the "fisher girl" as she would say! She desperately wanted a pair of waders to be like Daddy and Papaw. When Sue and I went to Branson we decided to go to Bass Pro and see what they had. We were both SO SURPRISED to see they did and they would fit her! On the way back we stopped at Wall-Mart to get her some crocs and they fit perfectly with the waders! She was so excited!! I think Sue and I were more excited that she wasn't getting soaking wet playing in the water! HA!

No comments:

Followers