Wow!! 6 months already! You are doing so much now and Daddy and I know it will not be much longer until you begin to crawl! Happy 6 month birthday Sarah Allain!
Hi and welcome to the Rainer Family blog spot! I was checking out a friends blog and thought this was a great way to keep in touch with friends! Scott and I were married in 2000. Our first daughter Audrey came along October 1st 2003 and our second daughter was born on August 18th 2008. We love to take pictures of our beautiful girls and share them with our friends and family. We are hopeful this will be a great way to keep in touch with all of our family that we are unable to see.
1 comment:
ok, i just LOVE the hat!!! she is so precious. can't wait to see her (and audrey too)
Post a Comment