Family Photo Happy Easter!! One thing Scott and I wanted to accomplish this Easter was teaching Audrey that it is not about the Easter Bunny. She is such a bright girl and we know she can understand the importance of this "holiday". This is in her own words,
"Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose back 3 days later" ~Audrey
You are so precious to us little one and I know you will have so much fun teaching this to Sarah Allain when she is older. Thank you Lord for our beautiful family and the gift you gave to us that we have eternal life in you through Christ Jesus your son!!
Here is the famous bunny cake! After hunting Easter eggs on Saturday and all the pictures..HA! Audrey and Kaylie both were asking when can we decorate the bunny cake. This has become a Jones family tradition and I think Mimi was very excited. So on Sunday the girls were able to decorate the cake and here is the finished product!
Ok, so after my big speech up top I think I just realized the Lord was trying to tech me something!! (What's New...) When we were about half way to Tulsa I realized I forgot the girls Easter baskets and was VERY upset!! We were already in a hurry to get there for the pictures and we couldn't turn around an hour into the trip so we decided to get a little something from "Peter Cottontail" at Target (which turned into a fun night out for Scott and I) and then they could have their Easter baskets when we got home Sunday evening. It worked out great and the emphasis wasn't on the baskets as much as it was on the gift that Christ gave us on Easter so it all worked out and I didn't feel nearly as bad... It was so cute watching Sarah Allain get into her basket and then the girls had fun with the Easter grass as you can see. We love you so much girls and Daddy and I cherish EVERY MINUTE with you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment