The kiddos are wearing their life jackets because they were just swimming in the bayou. I feel like the picture needed a little explaniation.
WOW!! A week has already gone by, but there is still more to go! We will be leaving for the lake tomorrow. Audrey had a great time with her cousins this past week on the bayou. Scott's cousin Kristi from Florida came in town wit her her two children Tyler and baby Ashlyn, we missed her husband Rob he had to work. Then Aunt Becky was able to bring Riley over to play and we were able to play with Rayne before she left on her vacation so we were able to see almost everyone! We even got to play with our new baby cousin Abbi Jo at Black Bayou for a little bit! I hope this doesn't sound like I am rambling too much but it is 11:30 pm!!!!

1 comment:
Looks like ya'll are having loads of fun...Sarah is getting so BIG!
Miss you!
Post a Comment