Audrey has lost her first tooth! It is amazing! We took a girls weekend with Gigi and Mimi to Branson and while at Build-a-Bear I noticed her permanent tooth was right behind her baby teeth and her baby teeth were not loose at all!!! On Tuesday (2 days later) morning before school Audrey came to me and said her tooth was loose and it was...VERY LOOSE! I thought it might fall out during school but it didn't. At 8:35 that night Audrey lost her 1st tooth. The tooth fairy brought her $1 and a special note. She was so excited. She was very concerned that her tooth was not under her pillow when she woke up though. I showed her the "special box" the tooth fairy put it in. Later she asked, "Mom is the tooth fairy real or did you and dad do that.... never mind" I thought that was too funny! We will just leave it alone for now.
11/02/2009
Audrey has lost her first tooth! It is amazing! We took a girls weekend with Gigi and Mimi to Branson and while at Build-a-Bear I noticed her permanent tooth was right behind her baby teeth and her baby teeth were not loose at all!!! On Tuesday (2 days later) morning before school Audrey came to me and said her tooth was loose and it was...VERY LOOSE! I thought it might fall out during school but it didn't. At 8:35 that night Audrey lost her 1st tooth. The tooth fairy brought her $1 and a special note. She was so excited. She was very concerned that her tooth was not under her pillow when she woke up though. I showed her the "special box" the tooth fairy put it in. Later she asked, "Mom is the tooth fairy real or did you and dad do that.... never mind" I thought that was too funny! We will just leave it alone for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment