The week before Thanksgiving we took a trip out to Memphis for Scott's soccer tournament. We were able to stay with my Aunt and Uncle and the girls had so much fun!! They took us to the square in Collierville (I think I spelt that right??) and we took a few pictures. Audrey had fun watching the train go by! She also had the best time making Turkey cookies, pilgrim hat cookies and blueberry muffins with Aunt Carol. Thank you Aunt Carol and Uncle Rusty for such a wonderful visit!!!
11/30/2009
The week before Thanksgiving we took a trip out to Memphis for Scott's soccer tournament. We were able to stay with my Aunt and Uncle and the girls had so much fun!! They took us to the square in Collierville (I think I spelt that right??) and we took a few pictures. Audrey had fun watching the train go by! She also had the best time making Turkey cookies, pilgrim hat cookies and blueberry muffins with Aunt Carol. Thank you Aunt Carol and Uncle Rusty for such a wonderful visit!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment