3/22/2010

Sarah is now in a big girl bed! We are getting ready to go on Spring Break. Sarah will be sleeping with Audrey in the bed and not in her pack-n-play so I figured we better get ready! She is doing really good so far so we shall see how the motor home goes...HA!!
Home:
Sarah does great, she stayes in her bed and goes to sleep just like normal!

MotorHome:
Night #1=30minutes to get to sleep (Scott and Audrey go to bed with her, Audrey is bit by Sarah because she puts her hand over her mouth while Sarah is screaming!!!)
Nap #2=30 minutes to go to sleep but a little better this time...less screaming and she didnt try to get out as much!
Nigth #3=Played with the blinds, light and kicked the wall for 30 minutes and then fell asleep
Nap=driving to New Iberia
Night#4 Gigi rubs Sarah's eyes to sleep while Papaw and Daddy talk about new motor homes?!?!?!?!?!






1 comment:

The Keylors said...

I can't believe that little busy bean is even staying in her bed! YEA SARAH!!!! (and yea for you!)

I love all the pictures of her, but I especially LOVE the second picture. PRECIOUS!!!

I miss you guys! You are going to have to come over later this week and see what we've been up to (hint hint) :)

Followers