2/13/2011


Our first big snow was in January. Sarah Allain had fun with her friends and big sister!! Marion Clare came over one day to play in teh snow and they had snow ice cream together! Schaefer and Sarah Allain enjoyed Scott pulling them in the sled earlier in the week. Little did we know that a bigger system would hit us just a week later! The first system brought a little under 7 inches of snow...

This picture was the whole purpose of us getting out! Scott thought I was crazy but I wanted one picture of the girls in the snow. Now before you think I am too crazy their gloves were in the car as well as hot chocolate and yes the car stayed on with heat blasting! I would post all the pictures but you will have to go to face book to see those! They are quite funny!




Schafer and Sarah Allain sledding, Scott had quite the workout!





Sarah Allain and Marion Clare enjoying some snow ice cream! I think we have about had our full of it now though...HA!!




Sarah Allain is loving the snow this year! Last year she didn't like it at all! This year she will run and jump in it, roll around and throw it everywhere, at least until her hands get cold, then she is ready to come inside like her mamma!




I just LOVE this picture! We decided to get out and drive around since it was just snow this time around!





Marion Clare and Audrey in the snow...

No comments:

Followers