6/02/2011

Audrey has been wanting her hair cut since February but I told her she had to wait until after her dance recital. Well today she had her hair cut and donated it to Locks For Love. I am so proud of her! She was all smiles the whole time and so excited! I had tears in my eyes the whole time! While on our way to the salon Audrey was confused. She thought we were going to the actual place called "Locks For Love". I explained to her that the girls here would cut her hair and then they would send her hair to Locks For Love. I think she finally understood when we drove up to PigTails and Crewcuts, HA! When they were finished cutting her hair she held it in her hands and said, "This is going to a little girl who needs it more than me". That touched my heart on so many levels!

























































1 comment:

The Keylors said...

I cried when I read this post...such a sweet heart! I love that girl. : )

She looks ADORABLE!!!!

Followers