I have had quite a few people ask so here it is, Rainer House Seasoning. I use a recipe from Scott's mom and an old recipe in my grandmothers Tony's cookbook. I love this recipe because it has no salt, which means you can regulate how much salt you put in your food, and because it makes everything take wonderful! So if you are looking for a good cajun seasoning recipe look no further!
Ingredients:
1 part onion powder
1 part garlic powder
1 part black pepper (course ground)
1 part red pepper
1/2 part chili powder
I like to use a 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup to measure the seasonings. I mix everything together in a bowl and the put into an old seasoned jar with a shaker cap. You can make the parts and much or a little as your heart desires. This seasoning is good on everything! Steaks, ribs, chicken, pork, spaghetti, gumbo, soups, stews.....everything! Well maybe not everything but you get the idea.
12/02/2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment