Hi All!! Well it has been a little while yet again but things happen. Over the night Tuesday night on February 10th my grandfather went to be with Jesus. He has been in declining health for a little while but the turn for the worst happened quickly. We were so blessed to have a wonderful visit with him in December and for that I will always be thankful! My grandparents are wonderful Christian people who love the Lord and they show that in everything they do. I pray that 58+ years from now Scott and I will lead the example set before us. There have been so many of you to lift us up in prayer, THANK YOU!!! I know my grandfather is completely restored and I will see him again one day, it is hard to accept though that I will not see him again in this life, I am very thankful that I did have him growing up and Sarah Allain was able to meet him in December. He knew who she was and called her "Sweet Thing" I guess that is her name for good now!!
2/18/2009
Hi All!! Well it has been a little while yet again but things happen. Over the night Tuesday night on February 10th my grandfather went to be with Jesus. He has been in declining health for a little while but the turn for the worst happened quickly. We were so blessed to have a wonderful visit with him in December and for that I will always be thankful! My grandparents are wonderful Christian people who love the Lord and they show that in everything they do. I pray that 58+ years from now Scott and I will lead the example set before us. There have been so many of you to lift us up in prayer, THANK YOU!!! I know my grandfather is completely restored and I will see him again one day, it is hard to accept though that I will not see him again in this life, I am very thankful that I did have him growing up and Sarah Allain was able to meet him in December. He knew who she was and called her "Sweet Thing" I guess that is her name for good now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment