I am not sure if this picture needs any explanation?? You can see why being a Jones is so much fun...hA!!
Memaw and her girls, I think you can see how emotionally drained we were but I had to take the photo opportunity! To think that Audrey is getting to know her great grandmother is awesome!!
Uncle George and Aunt Cori were finally able to meet Sarah Allain! We were supposed to see them in May but the Lord had other plans. We had so much fun and Sarah Allain had a great time pulling on your ear Uncle George! I hope it heals ok!?!?!?!?!?
Papaw and Mimi were so excited to have us all together at the same time!! We had such a good time making memories! Great Memaw and Mimi are the only ones that seem to be able to get Sarah Allain to sleep in their arms!!
The time with my family in Baton Rouge was priceless! The biggest miracle was that all of us grandchildren made it in town!!! IT has been since we were kids that we were together and that wasn't even all of us, I am not sure if we have ever been together at one tome?!?!?! Anyone care to re-mark.....HA!!Yes, Memaw your pictures are being printed and will be in the mail SOON!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment