12/27/2010

Ok, so here is how it all played out...Audrey and Cindy made plans to have a sleep over at Cindy's house. Keep in mind that Audrey has never done this and anyone who knows our daughter knows she is a home body when it comes to sleeping in her own bed! With that said Scott and I were very suprised! I told her we would think about it. So after Scott and I chatted we decided to give it a try so I walked over to Cindy's house to talk with her mom. (Cindy's mom does not speak good english but I wanted to make sure her mom knew what was going on.) Any who long story short Audrey was able to stay the night. Scott and I felt very comfortable with Cindy's family. We know they are a Christian family and are comfortable with Cindy as well. We left the phone with her incase she wanted to come home. I have prayed and prayed for this day knowing it was coming. I just finished reading the book Bringing Up Girls and there is a part about how your children are only yours for a short amount of time. I realized how true that is! We value our family time more and more knowing that soon both the girls will be wanting to spend more time with friends or have friends over. We are truely blessed with the children God has entrusted to us and we pray over them both...especially this particular night!!
This is how Sarah Allain felt about her sister staying the night with Cindy :-(

Here she goes...Loaded down!!

Audrey and Cindy....SOOO excited!


Audrey, Cindy and a friend of Cindy's (she did nto stay the night)




1 comment:

The Keylors said...

What a face...how sad. : )

Love your new blog design!

Followers